It’s a Camp event, so the topics and agenda are defined by the participants. If you’d like to see a particular topic addressed, or better – want to facilitate a session on a given topic (or topics) please add to the list. At the beginning of the WordCampEd event, we’ll build a loose schedule based on the contents of this page.
* Hacking WPMU for use on campus (D’Arcy)
* Using WP as a general content management system (Scott)
* Using WP for departmental websites
* WPMU outside the university (Barbara’s request)
* Using WP and not WPMU for campus sites
* Shooting and editing digital photos (RAW) — and then making the most of the visuals on WPMU
* Tinker Under the Hood- Some MySQL Tips Humans Can Do (Alan)
We’re hoping to record the sessions, and maybe even stream them live. Check the UStream channel for archives after the event.